Applications can be done online or by manually filling up the form.
|How to Apply Online:|
1. Click on the Online Application link on the Home Page.
2. Complete the application with the required information.
3. If a company has applied online previously, the company’s information will be displayed. For new online applications, please complete the required company information.
4. Click on the Send button.
5. Print the completed application form.
The application will be recorded in the system and action will be taken by the relevant officer in charge.
Please submit :
1. Online Application Form printout
2. Documents as per Check List
3. Developer and Project Brief Write-Up Form
Should the applicant fail to submit the Online Application Form printout, required documents and the Brief Write-Up Form within 30 days from the application registration date, the application shall be rejected.
For any enquiries, please contact us using the number displayed on the Contact Us page.
Application status can be checked via the Check Status menu from time to time.
1. [ Checklist ]
2. [ Guide on Preparing Proposal ]
3. [ Developer and Project Brief Write-Up Form ]
Return to < Home Page >
The Information Technology Department, State Economic Planning Department, and Pahang State Government will not be held responsible for any loss or damages caused by the usage of information from this portal.